Thursday, March 25, 2010

Streets of Klezmer


1. God is my Co-Pilot - Hora
2. Yiddish Swingtette - Oriental Hora
3. Lhasa - El Parajo
4. Joseph Moskowitz - Doina
5. New Klezmer Trio - Feedback Doina
6. DNA - Not Moving
7. God is my Co-Pilot - Sex is for Making Babies
8. John Zorn's Naked City - Den of Sins
9. Abe Elenkrig & Orchestra - Nit Ba Mitin
10. FAROFF - House of Klezmer
11. God is my Co-Pilot - Little Red Moon
12. James Chance & The Distortions - I Can't Stand Myself
13. New Klezmer Trio - Distiller
14. Dave Tarras - Pas D'Espan
15. Eminem vs Dukes of Dixieland - Down by the Riverside
16. Audio Two - Top Jeebin' (Magick Moar Remix)
17. John Zorn's Naked City - A Shot in the Dark
18. God is my Co-Pilot - Tantsukolena Yid
19. Naftule Brandwein - Firn di Mekhutonim Aheym
20. David Krakauer's Klezmer Madness - The Streets of Klezmer, NY

2 comments:

  1. Sweet. Just saw James Chance about two months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I bet that was a great show.

    ReplyDelete